MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Why do I like tennis?

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2010, 11:04 AM   #8
country flag Bernard Black

Bernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do I like tennis?

It's a great question. I think the variety of the game really draws me in, there are just so many ways to play and I don't think I've ever played two matches in the same way. Physically speaking there's just so much you can do with a tennis ball, I can't think of any other sport where you need such an in-depth, yet almost entirely subconscious, knowledge of physics.

The only downside for me is that height is such an advantage! It pains me to see players with poor skills and technique playing the game to a high standard simply because they can effortlessly throw down huge first serves and dish out big forehands. I'm 5'10" so it's more of a challenge for me to hit aces!
Bernard Black is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote