MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 45: Knoxville TN, USA [Winner: Kei NISHIKORI]

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2010, 01:11 AM   #69
country flag Rob_C

Rob_C has a reputation beyond reputeRob_C has a reputation beyond reputeRob_C has a reputation beyond reputeRob_C has a reputation beyond reputeRob_C has a reputation beyond reputeRob_C has a reputation beyond reputeRob_C has a reputation beyond reputeRob_C has a reputation beyond reputeRob_C has a reputation beyond reputeRob_C has a reputation beyond reputeRob_C has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 45: Knoxville TN, USA [Entry List]

Quote:
Originally Posted by coasterman9 View Post
Yeah I hope he wins but I just don't see it unless he gets a very favorable draw. He also has the USTA wildcard tourney in his hometown of Atlanta to get directly in so its not over even with a poor performance next week.
Well, he lost in the WC Playoffs last yr, and Harrison might be in it again this yr, as well as Levine, Sweeting, probably Sock, Kudla, maybe Domijan. There's no guarantee he'll win it.

To me this suggests a change needs to be made. I dont know why he & his parents are so adamant about them being his coach. Havent they considered that maybe they've taken him as far as they can??

Also, that's why I wanted to see him in the Helsinki Challenger, one last chance to earn pts. Wonder if he'll pull out of Champaign like last yr.
Rob_C is offline View My Blog!