MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 45: Knoxville TN, USA [Winner: Kei NISHIKORI]

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2010, 12:27 AM   #67
country flag mudan

mudan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Week 45: Knoxville TN, USA [Entry List]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
True, but he definitely should be ashamed of himself really. He should be embarrassed. Especially since he dominated the first set, that shows me that he obviously has lost the ability to actually win matches. He can't cross the finish line, and as we saw in the third set, he had his chances, and then crumbled. His mental game seems to have reverted right back to the weakness it was, probably because of Matosevic, among a few other things. I just can't believe he's been struggling so badly at his favorite time of the year, every year he does great at this time.

He can still make the AO MD, but he needs to win next week, and then hope for a few withdrawals, and some guys to slip from their rankings. He seems to perform well generally in major Qs, but this end of the season run is definitely going to damage him for an extended period, and he has a lot to defend. Hopefully Kei or Robert win this event now.
i`m very dissapointed of kei easy defeat last week against shabaz he didnt make amendment a player who got some of big scalps etc.james blake the blake who been in form that time he is major talent but i do not see him as a grat player in fast indoor courts
mudan is offline View My Blog!