MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 45: Ortisei, Italy [Winner: Michal PRZYSIEZNY]

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2010, 02:20 PM   #32
country flag LetsFixIt

LetsFixIt has a reputation beyond reputeLetsFixIt has a reputation beyond reputeLetsFixIt has a reputation beyond reputeLetsFixIt has a reputation beyond reputeLetsFixIt has a reputation beyond reputeLetsFixIt has a reputation beyond reputeLetsFixIt has a reputation beyond reputeLetsFixIt has a reputation beyond reputeLetsFixIt has a reputation beyond reputeLetsFixIt has a reputation beyond reputeLetsFixIt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 45: Ortisei, Italy [Entry List]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fran70 View Post
Przysiezny has an easy draw and shouldn`t have many troubles to be one of the semifinalists. Dodig is flying from Astana and jumping from hard outdoors to carpet indoors. Not sure if he has enough time to adapt. Only a wish: I would like Hrbaty or Koubek to be the other semifinalists on that upper side of the draw,

Kunitsyn is in the same situation as Dodig. He can find difficulties on Ivo Minar and Peya in 2nd round. I would bet for Peya to be the 3rd semifinalist. Lacko or Beck should be the last semifinalist on that bottom half of the draw.

Good luck for Hrbaty and Koubek
Astana was played on Hard, RuKort Indoor

Copil should beat Peya.

I agree on Przysiezny though, he should really take his chance here to catch some very well needed points
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs
Dear LetsFixIt,

You have received an infraction at MensTennisForums.com.

Reason: Wishing Death

All the best,
MensTennisForums.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván
UK too busy bombing other countries to install sb at bath then
LetsFixIt is offline View My Blog!