MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fringe (TV Series)

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2010, 06:15 AM   #10
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fringe (TV Series)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangehat View Post
That one was actually an unaired episode from season 1 supposedly part of the story arc (though I don't notice how they were linked )

I love the new characters in season 3 now though, especially Lincoln Lee (Seth Gabel)
Yeah I had no idea what was going on there. Thanks for that. Maybe it was part of the writer's strike or something and they had to air a random episode for that week. I wonder what Lincoln's back story is as we havn't seen him in our universe yet, I bet it will be important. I actually thought that Lincoln and Nick Laine were the same person at first until I checked and saw that they were different actors. They look so similar!

Does anyone think that the people being alive in the amber will be important in relation to the entire plot of the show? Like maybe someone they need is stuck in there or Walter might try and find a solution to cure it because he feels bad about what happened to the other side after he took Peter.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote