MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fringe (TV Series)

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2010, 06:54 AM   #8
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fringe (TV Series)

I've been following this series since its start. The only series I follow actually. I like it very much, very well thought and developed. The only thing I don't like is Ana Torve's acting but it is not something that will turn me off of the show.
orangehat, what new characters in season 3? Besides the one you mentioned there are not any. I liked the taxi driver in episode 1 and too bad he was only in that one episode. Why did they kill Newton I was huge fan of his.
Another thing I have to mention is that they stole the idea about the Observers from Odyssey 5, not only the idea but everything about the Observers is a direct copy 1:1. Really disappointing.
Overall a good series and I recommend it to anyone who likes sci fi.