MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2010, 02:50 PM   #81
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

Sadly, I totally agree with you. I don't imagine a second djoko losing his single matches.
The suspense is about double and 2 other single matches.
I want to believe we'll win in double, so now, the question is ...are we able to win the 2 other matches ? I have some confidence in Gael, and I'd prefer to see Micka than Gilles. I've nothing against him, but in DC, especially in final, in this kind of atmosphere, with the pressure, the guy has to be a figher and a bit crazy

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote