MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2010, 05:08 PM   #74
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Davis Cup Final: France vs Serbia. Allez les Bleus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan View Post
not everybody is supposed to love richard...
Of course not, but the way he was considered a non-entity for this tie and now his name is coming up, is quite a U-turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalbyfan View Post
I adore Richard but I'm afraid he can't stand the pressure of a DC final in a tough atmosphere....Serbian crowd will probably horrible....What will Richard do when they'll scream between 2 serves or insult him ?? It's not a question of game, he has a beautiful game but his mind ???
I sincerely believe that the pressure of his homecrowd is more of an obstacle to Richard than wild Serbs. And for the third time: He has already played and won abroad, which neither Gael and Gilles have done.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote