MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Have you ever successfully hit a tweener in an official match?

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2010, 10:58 PM   #6
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have you ever successfully hit a tweener in an official match?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipeg View Post
Yeah..i've done it a few times...alot of the fellow juniors and parents call me santoro for staying in so many rally's and playing a lot of "trick shots". anyways the best one i ever pulled was in a club match playing against a man in his 30's...we got into a very long rally and eventually we were both at the net volleying it back to each other...he eventually hit a shot that i couldent get to so I ran back hard towards the baseline...and passed the guy at the net with a ridiculous tweener....likely the best shot of my career...everyone is clapping and laughing so it was a good moment.
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote