MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2010, 06:10 PM   #1042
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

I can't say I really care about her. Can't remember her name most of the times. Also, since she appeared here, it seemed to me marat was photographed with a million girls. I hardly care anymore, to tell the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_masha View Post
OK, so you don't like her physical appearance. I have seen countless posts here about how you find her tacky, tasteless, etc., etc....in my opinion, it is totally un-elegant to mock somebody's looks.
It depends what you mean by looks, I'm not sure about this. I would never mock someone fat/ugly/whatever, some are born prettier, some not, and it would be nasty, indeed. But if "looks" mean clothes and style, then I don't feel bad mocking vulgarity, for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
(...)Score 1 for the french maid - (...)
(...)on the part of the french maid (...)
What's that ? French ? Is it a phrase ? What does it mean ?

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote