MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2010, 03:22 PM   #1040
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Dearest dear Monkeytatoo,

OMG ))))))))))))))))))) the orphans ))))) I also called him a bitch ))))))))))))

I just can't belive you made such an extensive research of my "work" with MTF (that I must admit I found quite funny out of this
small antology that you put together, may my vanity be pardoned)

I'm half histericaly amused by the fact that you seem to simply not get a joke when you see it, half afraid by the virulence of your reply. Dear, I swear I am not Nastya Osipova!

Woman (you simply must be a woman, no sexist thing intended!), take it easy, relax, try to enjoy your time here, on MTF...you know marat would want you to )))))

Or is this simply because of our previous quarrel (was it this summer?) when I tried to defend the (now apparently defunct) MahRaht agains you?

Whatever the answer to the question above, you must be kidding about such reactions...
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote