MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2010, 12:34 PM   #1039
country flag Alya_C

Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Wow, give it a sighting of Nastya and this forum immediately springs to life!
Before tempers start flaring, (and please don't shoot me for saying it) I just think we should just agreed to disagree :P
Some people dislike Natya (whether her appearance, her lifestyle, her dress sense, or whatever) others think she's not that bad. Fine! To each his/her own. Accept that and let it go.
Let's just enjoy the now more rare Marat sightings in all his splendour

p.s. I went to KC a couple of years ago and had the 'pleasure' of sitting 2 chairs away from Nastya In person and without make-up she does have a pretty face, so I can see why Marat is/was attracted to her.
On another note, and although I'm on an entire different level from Nastya, as a fan I did my share of 'crazy' stalking things just to get a sighting or a word with Marat and although I was never offensive or intrusive nor have I ever invaded his private space, I know some of my friends at times thought I was a bit too crazy It's all in the eye of the beholder.
If he and Dinara don't care and are still friends with Nastya, why should we care?
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote