MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2010, 10:08 AM   #1037
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

[quote=little_masha;10486898]Hey, people, what is it actually that you have against Osipova??!

Well, all of the above - and probably another quite long list if I thought about it, since you asked - I'm not requiring you to agree with me - and I am not stating anything as fact - I merely observe what is presented in the public media for all to see and comment on - problem? not as far as I am concerned.

I don't think I have 'mocked' her 'physical' appearance - her dress sense and her taste - sure I do - in a city full of women where dressing like a hooker isalmost a uniform, somehow she always manages to look the commonest slapper of the lot - and that's actually quite an achievement....(and yes yes, I KNOW all about how different is the sensibility of eastern-european women when it comes to 'fashion' - lets face it, there are so few men relative to women in Russia that they all HAVE to conform to the teenage spank-fantasy stereotype if they are to stand ANY chance of getting a man - even a short, fat, old one...)that is MY opinion - of course you may think she is the epitome of elegance - go right ahead!

And, um, without being too un-elegant about it, since when was Marat "Mr exclusive" ? as for your assertion that
"each of us, in our jobs, do more or less un-pretty things just to keep the business running... " I beg to differ - I don't know what you do, but that not not how I do business - and lastly - if you don't see anything wrong with manipulating someones friends or family in order to gain a perceived advantage - then we clearly have very different ideas of 'right' and 'wrong'....

Last edited by inez : 11-03-2010 at 10:29 AM.
inez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote