MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2010, 11:39 PM   #1030
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

...sorry monkeytattoo - I was composing my above edict and had a problem posting then I edited - I agree with your more succinct summary posted above!
....I have to conclude.....the pneumatic blonde really is quite revolting....surely NOT, marat...
However, remember this - Mama Rausa will be watching all this very closely from the wings - her daughter AND her son.....and miss french maid will be matchsticks before she's knows it - it's not so much a question of how - but WHEN....

Last edited by inez : 11-01-2010 at 11:45 PM.
inez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote