MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2010, 11:18 PM   #1050
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by flender View Post

why they r together ....!?
It's unlikely they're back together as a couple , but their social circles are bound to overlap
here and there (maybe just in nightclubs). To me Marat doesn't seem the type to go in for grand
reconciliations. I could be wrong of course.

Anyway, I've been sitting on these pics for ages, may as well post them now, if only to banish the
thought of a blow-up doll pneumatic blonde pop singer as the future mother of his children.

With a mystery brunette, possibly 2008.

At Chez Fonfon with the same woman, Marseilles, February 2009.

China Open players party, Beijing, 05 October 2009.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote