MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Doping in Tennis Thread (No accusations without proof. Wada could test using hair)

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2010, 04:26 AM   #57
country flag tennisfan856

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A short history of drugs in tennis

I would say doping and fixing are quite frequent in the rankings where christophe rochus was.

Like they say, you make the big bucks if you consistently stay within the top 100. Outside of it, you are scrapping like a dog.

I wish you guys gave your selections, I only went by this year's matchups for him, Marsel Illhan and Donald Young. Donald is too stupid to dope properly and I have little knowledge of Illhan.
tennisfan856 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote