MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Matthew Ebden

Thread: Matthew Ebden
View Single Post

Old 10-24-2010, 09:11 AM   #127
country flag Matchu

Matchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Matthew Ebden

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmf07 View Post
Matt could have very easily have lost this one. He went down a break at the start of the third set only to break back immediately and then could have very easily have gone done another break but managed to hold and then broke Evans' serve again and the rest of the set went to the server.

Matt won't get much of a rest now as he is entered for the Qualies in the 15k future in Cardiff.
Oh interesting, I didn't realise it was so close. Matt's quarter for qualies in this future in Cardiff has no players that even have a ranking, on top of that he has a first round bye in the qualies. So two reasonably easy qualifying matches for Matt and he will then be seeded number 1 for the main draw. The draw for this one seems a tiny bit harder than the one last week but I would still think Matt will go deep and most likely win it as well if exhaustion isn't an issue.

Back to back 15k future wins will help Matt a lot and build some confidence so I hope he does well this coming week as well.
Matchu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote