MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - will we ever see him again?

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2010, 01:20 PM   #29
country flag myrt

myrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: will we ever see him again?

I had to translate this on my computer so it's kind of babel ... the only thing I can add is that he feels he lost three years of his career to the doping issues [or accidents as he calls them], first was due to ignorance and the second he was innocent. He lost another year with wrist surgery early in his career and due to these circumstances was never able to have the career he planned. He seems pretty upbeat but there was no indication he will ever go back on tour. Hope he will consider playing exo's but looks like coaching may be his role in tennis for the time being. He is excited to be involved with Dabul and thinks he can help him with his game...time will tell. I really glad to see he doesn't appear to be bitter even though he really got a terrible deal from the last doping incident
myrt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote