MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Unique characters you met in tennis

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2010, 04:02 AM   #1
country flag Riosreigned

Riosreigned has a reputation beyond reputeRiosreigned has a reputation beyond reputeRiosreigned has a reputation beyond reputeRiosreigned has a reputation beyond reputeRiosreigned has a reputation beyond reputeRiosreigned has a reputation beyond reputeRiosreigned has a reputation beyond reputeRiosreigned has a reputation beyond reputeRiosreigned has a reputation beyond reputeRiosreigned has a reputation beyond reputeRiosreigned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Unique characters you met in tennis

Tennis is a great sport and it definitely attracts a segment of eccentric characters, you know, the raging maniacs who scream and smash racquets, the old timer who refuses to stop using his wood racquets, there are all kinds of quirky kooky characters who play tennis.

I played a guy who used to scream COME AWNN at the top of his lungs, 15 x a match, playing like a nut like there is a million dollars on the line and it's only a nothing league.

Okay let's hear some of your stories of oddball tennis players from your local area.

THis article shares some good examples, I would like to read more like this. This could potentially be a very fun topic

http://tennis-prose.com/articles/tennis-characters/