MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2010, 01:24 AM   #46
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

kinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seingeist View Post
I wonder if this "mimesis" means that Noletards like myself develop a bad reputation by retiring from active threads with unconvincing excuses...
Only if you turn it into an art form "Mimesis" is an expression I am somewhat surprised to encounter on a sports forum. Then again I suppose this makes me "annoyingly arrogant", in which case I suppose I'm mirroring my fave player (according to the poster who introduced the term to this thread) thus confirming his/her hypothesis as to the mimetic nature of the relationship between a player and his fanbase. Oh, BUGGER!

Oh, and I voted "Nationalists" (a bigger threat to world order than religious fanatics), "WTA apologists" (harmless, but annoying) and "Other" (you know who you are).

I deleted your avatar because it was extremely inappropriate and not appreciated.
Why did it take 300 years to give the giant tortoise a scientific name?

Last edited by kinski76 : 10-19-2010 at 01:47 AM.
kinski76 is online now View My Blog!