MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nikola Ciric

Thread: Nikola Ciric
View Single Post

Old 10-14-2010, 07:49 AM   #24
country flag Tristanslav

Tristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nikola Ciric

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedSerbia View Post
Ciric def Dabul 6-1 3-6 7-6
Astonishing win. This is some run he's on. He'll face Galdon in the quarter finals, which is a match he definately has a chance of winning. Good news is, after the tough 2 hour battle with Dabul, he has another day off today, so good for recovery. 25 aces yesterday, which, on clay in a 3 set match is a hell of a feat. I'd like to see him on grass!!

Win yesterday takes him to a projected ranking of 236. A win against Galdon will see him up to 213. It's not impossible, in fact, for him to climb into the top 200 this week, although, he would probably need to win the event - a runner up spot would likely leave him 3 or 4 places short of the 200. There's another 6 weeks left of the South American clay court challenger swing, i'm guessing he'll play at least 4 of those events, and in this form, well, i'd say top 200 by the end of the season is the minimum he can manage.

Keep it going Niko.....
Tristanslav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote