MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 41: Tashkent, Uzbekistan [Winner: Karol BECK]

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2010, 03:05 AM   #59
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 41: Tashkent, Uzbekistan [Entry List]

Obviously fatigue and yes, acclimation to the hard courts from clay, are the cause of this loss for Fred. Unfortunate result be he needed a few days off before Seoul anyway. He needs to recharge the batteries. Dustov is a good player and he's playing at home so the win for him isn't too surprising. Hopefully Muller beats him and makes the SF.

Good results for Rainer and Haider-Maurer. I really hope Rainer wins but AHM I think is the favorite. He's in hot form and the serve stats are excellent.

Good luck to Ignatik, Somdev and Karol!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!