MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the top?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2010, 09:31 PM   #155
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will Federer become number 1 again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Word Life View Post
Fixed.
Thanks, but that wasn't necessary, I wrote what I meant to write

As far as this thread, can Roger become #1 again? Yes. But it will be extremely difficult, as he hasn't had the same intensity and results outside of majors he did prior to 2007, and that is what it's going to take for him to get to #1. Really, his priority seems to be on his family, and on getting majors. So therefore, it's going to take amazing GS results to get #1, and a dip in results from Rafa. It's a lot to ask. But you can never say never with Federer.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote