MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - John "the Mailman" Millman Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2010, 01:44 PM   #257
country flag Matchu

Matchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: John "the Mailman" Millman Cheering Thread

John's draw for Tiburon below:

6 BALL, Carsten AUS
KING-TURNER, Daniel NZL

LAPENTTI, Giovanni ECU
SARMIENTO, Raymond USA

21 KIM, Kevin USA
YANI, Michael USA

MILLMAN, John AUS
3 REISTER, Julian GER

Not a bad draw for him considering he beat both Reister and Yani this week. He should also get Monday off and the tournament is being held in California as well so I think fatigue may not be an issue for Johnny. Hopefully John backs up with a quarterfinal showing here. Oh btw to comment on what Action Jackson said about the bandwagon arriving while John starts doing well, I don't see this as a bad thing. The more support John gets the better and the only real way to do that is to get results. I first started following John in January 2009 when he had a ranking of 561 and I watched him at Melbourne Park lose his second Australian Open qualifying match to Wayne Odesnik.

What I am trying to say is that I was following John before he started doing anything big, so I don't see myself as getting on the bandwagon but even if I was I don't believe this is a bad thing. You seem to get angry at a lot of things Action Jackson and I don't really understand why.
Matchu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote