MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Novak News!!

Thread: Novak News!!
View Single Post

Old 10-10-2010, 11:23 AM   #3255
country flag pica_pica

pica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak News!!

Quote:
Q. I just wanted to ask, how has the smog affected you all? How does that affect your actual game? And do you do anything with your foods, antitoxins or anything?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I have fried noodles and dumplings in the morning, Chinese. It's quite healthy. No, honestly I have a very high opinion about the food here. I think it's very healthy and it's great.
Considering the air, I mean, what can you do? I mean, I don't know; get into the chamber of the smoke, I guess, before the match, to get used to it (smiling).

Q. But how does that affect your game? Does it make you harder to breathe or slow down with it?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: It does irritate you a little bit, obviously, especially if you're playing against somebody that you expect to play long rallies with them. We had so many long rallies, and it's hard to recover when you don't have fresh air.
I don't know. A box of oxygen or something on the bench would be great, but we don't have it. I guess I will have to get used to it.
Reuters later had a report about Novak slamming Beijing air.
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/081020...r-quality.html

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=908693924...%AC%C6%E6&pn=0
According to Mainland Chinese fans, Nole ignored a Reuters reporter after the Isner match. Nole asked if he/she's from Reuters. After getting the confirmation, Nole said "no comment" to the reporter's question.

Believe in yourself, Novak.
That's all I ask of you.

2011 & 2014 Wimbledon. 2011 US Open.
2008, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Australian Open.
Laureus World Sportsman of the Year 2011
pica_pica is offline View My Blog!