MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Asian Hardcourt Swing!: first KL, Tokyo & now Shanghai Q!

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2010, 12:42 PM   #54
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Asian Hardcourt Swing!: first KL and now Tokyo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *bunny* View Post
Hi Cindy!

I think Kei is IN using his real ranking two weeks ago and OUT with his protected ranking.

A Wilson staff tweeted that Kei will fly to Shanghai early Friday, so I think he will definitely go there.

Sorry guys, I couldn't watch Kei's and Go's doubles match today. When I went to Court 1 about an hour before the match, there was a long queue of people waiting to get in, and there was no way people already in the stand would leave! So I gave up...
They played very well yesterday but it was probably a tough ask today against the more experienced doubles players.

Hope his wrist is OK and he will qualify in Shanghai!!
Hi Bunny
Yep i found it after i posted here, Nice to meet you
Hope i will see him play in Shanghai and catch some pix for you guys
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote