MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Novak News!!

Thread: Novak News!!
View Single Post

Old 10-06-2010, 04:01 PM   #3243
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak News!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
Yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Where are those interviews? I can't find them.
I just stumbled across that though, Amber found one and this is the other.

http://tennis.uusee.com/saishilubo/z...1006/2032.html
It may take a lot of time to load the video.

'little Germany'=小德 means Nole in Chinese Also some of 'network' mean the tournament, I guess.

Quote:
If you want to pick a loyal fan in the network, the former national football coach Milutinovic absolutely eligibility for three days, he appeared in the stands here, in order to cheer their compatriots in Serbia.

"Little Germany is the Serbian Hero"

In recent years, Serbia's best tennis player after another, the current in the network to a collection of Jankovic, Ivanovic and Djokovic three star, it also allows Milutinovic forget, last night he and Iraq million in the stands as Jelena Jankovic refueling, yesterday afternoon came to cheer for the little German. When Ivan, when playing swing, Milutinovic is participating in a network TV program recording, when he was this regret that when the phone vibration, Milou stop the conversation immediately and smiled, "she won."

Turning to tennis, Milou in full flight, even though he was a football coach. "Tennis is very popular in our country, Jankovic in decline, but this is our victory over her compatriot." Milutinovic said he was Novak Djokovic is most appreciated, "He has talent, there are technology, the most important thing is he always had the ambition to win, I believe he can achieve a very high level, he is the hero of the Serbs. "

Milutinovic said he will continue to come to the net in the theaters today, and tomorrow then to Kunming watch national football friendly with Syria. "Then I will go back to the net, hope to see Ivan and small when the German move, my wish is to see that they have entered the final." Milutinovic said.

Last edited by shuhrat : 10-06-2010 at 04:10 PM.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!