MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Asian Hardcourt Swing!: first KL, Tokyo & now Shanghai Q!

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2010, 04:15 PM   #46
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Asian Hardcourt Swing!: first KL and now Tokyo!

Came home late so just finished watching the match.
I can't believe I won't be able to see Kei at Japan Open even though I'm going to the tournament five days!! Today and Friday are the only days I can't make it.

Yeah Kei needs to do something about his serve but it's not like he had no ace or service winners. What he needs is a clutch serve on big points.
It was Troicki who had trouble with his first serve early on in the first set, hence an early break. But gradually he settled down and he started dominating rallies too.

But it was nice to see flashes of what Kei can do when he's on song, like his ability to effortlessly redirect the ball and wrongfoot the opponent.

Kei had a skin-colour tape on his right wrist, beneath the wrist band. It didn't seem to hamper his play, but he was seen shaking his wrist early in the first set.

Next he will probably play Shanghai qualies. (He's alternate #1 for qualifying atm.)

Also supporting Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Lleyton Hewitt
David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
Goran Ivanisevic and Marat Safin
#3 Ferrero Tard
*bunny* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote