MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 40: Sacramento CA, USA [Winner: John MILLMAN]

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2010, 04:05 AM   #19
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 40: Sacramento CA, USA [Entry List]

Don's draw is as good as it gets in a pretty difficult challenger such as this. He needs to take complete advantage. Matosevic has been playing in Asia and mostly losing so I'm not too worried about him, and outside of that Don definitely should make the SF. If Ryan loses before the SF I expect a final.

With that said, I don't expect Ryan losing before the SF here. He's rested and should be rearing to go. He has a good draw, and I expect him to beat Kendrick if they play.

On the top side, Reister has a good draw to the QF. Smyczek v Ball would be a nice 2nd round match. I expect one of those three players to make the final. I think Jesse L. will beat Van der Merwe, and hopefully Delic gives a good account of himself v Kamke.

Go Don!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!