MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Asian Hardcourt Swing!: first KL, Tokyo & now Shanghai Q!

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2010, 05:18 AM   #27
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Asian Hardcourt Swing!: first KL and now Tokyo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewy View Post
It's just my assumption, that he might not have push himself to the limit and put his health at higher risk. Whether Kei wants it or not, there're extra pressure placed on him playing in Tokyo with the expectations and commitment to the fans, media and his sponsors. Hope he can channel all of these into positive energy.

There was a lot of empty seats in KL, but the small crowd cheered loudly for Kei, it's quite unfortunate that he lost so quickly. I'm hungry for more matches from Kei so let see how he goes this week!
Thanx for your very sensible account, chewy!
I hope Japanese fans and media won't put too much expectations/pressure on him---we are notorious for that!

Also supporting Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Lleyton Hewitt
David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
Goran Ivanisevic and Marat Safin
#3 Ferrero Tard
*bunny* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote