MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Asian Hardcourt Swing!: first KL, Tokyo & now Shanghai Q!

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2010, 03:25 PM   #26
country flag chewy

chewy has a reputation beyond reputechewy has a reputation beyond reputechewy has a reputation beyond reputechewy has a reputation beyond reputechewy has a reputation beyond reputechewy has a reputation beyond reputechewy has a reputation beyond reputechewy has a reputation beyond reputechewy has a reputation beyond reputechewy has a reputation beyond reputechewy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Asian Hardcourt Swing!: first KL and now Tokyo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *bunny* View Post
Thanx chewy for the report!

If that is so, then it's not very fair to the spectators in KL. He has played in Japan before but his fans in Malaysia were watching him play for the very first time.
Maybe he will have to learn how to pace his schedule and how not to risk his health when feeling something is wrong with his body.

Anyway, I wish him better luck in Tokyo, and courage to him if he's not 100%...
It's just my assumption, that he might not have push himself to the limit and put his health at higher risk. Whether Kei wants it or not, there're extra pressure placed on him playing in Tokyo with the expectations and commitment to the fans, media and his sponsors. Hope he can channel all of these into positive energy.

There was a lot of empty seats in KL, but the small crowd cheered loudly for Kei, it's quite unfortunate that he lost so quickly. I'm hungry for more matches from Kei so let see how he goes this week!
Hyeon Chung | Dennis Istomin | Ze Zhang | Go Soeda | Tatsuma Ito | Yuichi Sugita | Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi | Rohan Bopanna | Danai Udomchoke | Tsung-Hua Yang | Hiroki Moriya | Mao-Xin Gong | Hyung-Taik Lee | Paradorn Srichaphan | Takao Suzuki

Fernando Gonzalez | Max Mirnyi | Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Tommy Haas | Ricardas Berankis | Xavier Malisse | Andreas Seppi | David Ferrer | Juan Martin Del Potro | Tim Smyczek | Olivier Rochus | Victor Troicki | Horatio Zeballos | Lleyton Hewitt | Nick Kyrgios | Mario Ancic | Peter Luczak

ATP Tokyo 2012, ATP Memphis 2013 Champion Kei Nishikori
chewy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote