MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bonjour from Asheville, NC!

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2010, 01:58 PM   #1
country flag Frenchie2121

Frenchie2121 has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie2121 has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie2121 has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie2121 has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie2121 has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie2121 has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie2121 has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie2121 has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie2121 has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie2121 has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchie2121 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bonjour from Asheville, NC!

Hello everyone! I'm a pretty big fan of the sport of tennis! I've actually been playing since I was 7 ( I am now 18) so although I'm new to this forum, I'm certainly not new when it comes to tennis. I'd love to be able to talk with other tennis fans about the tennis stars as well as just the game itself! Although my username is Frenchie , I'm not actually from France ,lol, I'm American and I am currently in beautiful Asheville, NC to attend UNC Asheville - but I'm originally from Colonial Heights ( Richmond VA), and I was born in Charleston SC ( VOTED TENNIS TOWN USA!) - so yeah that's me in summary! I'm glad to be here!
Frenchie2121 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote