MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - And Israel is the aggressor...right.

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2010, 10:23 PM   #305
country flag Chip_s_m

Chip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulzhan View Post
Excuse me?! No international conventions and treaties? No UNO? No international courts?

International law is the future of civilization.
Then the future of civilization looks awfully bleak. Diversity is a good thing. There's no need to wipe it out, unless of course you want more war, poverty, suffering, etc.

Please tell me, what institution has jurisdiction (the ability to pass and enforce laws) over the entire world, or at the very least over Israel and the Palestine territories? The EU is the closest thing to an institution that passes international law, since it's laws do in fact cross national boundaries, but it doesn't reach to the middle east. Any nation can leave at any time, though. Other than that, there's nothing that even comes close to resembling international law.
Chip_s_m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote