MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis tipping: #38a Bogota - First deadline Sunday 18.00 PM

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2010, 06:23 AM   #138
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis tipping: #38a Bogota - First deadline Sunday 18.00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmbf View Post
This tournament was the one with the worst management I have played. Nothing against rvugt, but with the way he conducted it. The final day didn't have a OOP, for example, and my partner Caro have sent the picks in a uncorrected way, because there was no OOP.

I'd like to thank my excelent friend Caro, that is always playing very well in Bogota, and gives me a support to enjoy this game. The title is just a detail. The important are the friends you make in the game, and the good feelings we have playing with our friends.

Congratulations Eland. Congratulations Dmitry and kondrashov.
You are right about the OOP not being there on the final day. But how old are you and your friend Caro, that you can't even think about the OOP on a final day? It is just the final to pick, not that hard! I am sorry for not putting the OOP online, but don't see why no one has a problem except for him, who is an experienced player on MTF. Well, thank you for playing here, but please, next time choose a different tournament than I am managing!
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote