MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - And Israel is the aggressor...right.

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2010, 11:41 PM   #301
country flag swisht4u

swisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And Israel is the aggressor...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg View Post
Of course Israel doing as much as it can to stop those settlers. It's not easy to prevent 100% those provocations. Meanwhile, It's a fact that in Israel, those who try to do terror attacks(the jewish ones) getting arrested and punished for that - In Palestine they are considered as heroes.
You can criticize Israel as much as you want, but so far - Israel have done a step to make the peace progress go on, the Palestinians didn't. Abbas knows that there is a right wing government in Israel, and that was not easy to make the moratorium happen, but yet he started the negotiations too late.
Netanyahu couldn't do anything now, as most of the people in he's party needs the settlers votes, so they are fighting for them.
Obama made a mistake that he gave the moratorium such importance and pressured Israel to keep it on, although it's almost not possible considering the current situation in our politics, and it's definitely the decision is not up to Netanyahu.
I believe that there should be a moratorium - but not as a term to negotiation. Israel has done the step and the Palestinians sat at this time doing nothing. All they do now is trying to pass it to Israel's side, that Israel will have the blame for the negotiation failure.

I know Netanyahu can't just do whatever he wants, he has to answer politically.
But how can the people be so much without morals? It could be that after years of conflict and many being raised during this conflict they have become hardened. They have lost the view of the importance of people, though many of the palenstinians have done their share to incite violence, each person has to be given merit on his own behavior.
Much easier to group them all together and label them, this is very wrong. This is one of the main problems I have with Israel but must be careful myself not to label all Israelis as the same.

Israel can just make a new moratorium for a year more till things are worked out.
They can attack flotillas, deny basic human rights and later claim that the Palenstinians didn't do anything. Isreal is trying to make it hard for the Palenstinians to come to the peace table with all these ongoing violations.

As far as palenstinians who do violence being heroes, they believe the occupation is illegal and against their country, they are not alone with this viewpoint. I'm not the only one criticising Israel, there are many and from around the world with the only reason is that they see it as wrong.

Here's an interesting site for your reading.

http://www.btselem.org/English/index.asp

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXÈ

Federer

Del Potro

Gulbis

Janowicz
swisht4u is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote