MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Asian Hardcourt Swing!: first KL, Tokyo & now Shanghai Q!

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2010, 01:54 PM   #7
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Asian Hardcourt Swing! 1st Stop: Kuala Lumpur

Monday's OOP is out and Kei's name is not in it.

According to his blog, it took him a day and half to reach KL.
First he went from Florida to New York, where he had to wait for a transit flight for eight hours (So he went to Manhattan). Then he flew to Vancouver, then to Hong Kong and finally to KL! Wasn't there any easier flight route?

But he's happy with the hotel that he wants to stay there for a holiday. The room is spacious, he can watch NHK (Japan's public broadcaster) and there's a very good gym in the hotel, he wrote.

He practiced twice on Saturday, in the morning and in the afternoon. He wrote that the court is very slow and he may need some time to get used to the speed.
He expects a tough match against Baghdatis because he's been playing very well recently.

(As always the above is a very rough summary of what Kei wrote and I apologise for any mistake I might have made in translating it! So please don't quote it anywhere. Thx.)

Also supporting Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Lleyton Hewitt
David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
Goran Ivanisevic and Marat Safin
#3 Ferrero Tard
*bunny* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote