MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 39: Cali, Colombia [Winner: Carlos SALAMANCA]

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2010, 12:14 PM   #9
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 39: Cali, Colombia [Entry List]

Main Draw - http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/3994/mds.pdf

Interesting match between Chucho and Van der Merwe, should include tons of aces.

Delgado and Decoud got a rematch of yesterday's quarterfinal already in the first round.

Daniel will play Alejo Gonzalez, too bad the Colombian has to face another good Brazilian to start the tournament. Don't think he has much of a chance, but hope he does well. As for Feijão, he plays Giovanni Lapentti and should win on this clay court. I like his draw to go far again and another semifinal against Daniel could happen here.

The WC's went to Juan Sebastian Gomez, Eduardo Struvay, Giovanni Lapentti and... the famous Brazilian Roggan Gracie. Seriously, I've never heard of this guy who has a middle name of Jiu-Jitsu fighters. He doesn't even have an ITF profile, which means he has never played even a future qualies.
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!