MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2010, 10:53 PM   #988
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

What I noticed in the pic maratsmaiden posted:

^It wasn't hard to notice the Green Mountain Coffee cup. You could probably find it by the cup in spots across the U.S., but this stuff is sold HEAVILY in the northeast in various gas stations, convenience stores, country stores, etc. I live in the northeast and those cups are everywhere!
-The license plate on the back of the car is likely from the state the pic was taken or a nearby one. I can't tell if it's primarily blue or green, but that alone would narrow it down to 7-8 states -- 4 in the northeast.
-See the flag in front of the car (looks like a Dutch flag) - I see those all the time in my area in front of antique stores.

Marat looks hot in the pic, of course!
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote