MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Brandwagon: starting off 2014 with a BANG; coming for wigs!

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2010, 06:33 PM   #112
country flag Raferminator
Banned!

Raferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Daniel Brandwagon rolls to Bangkok. Support Daniel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
After failing once again to pass the first round in Metz, Daniel and the Brandwagon are in Thailand playing the Bangkok Open. He's playing Marchenko in R1, which means he's going to be boarding the plane to Mons, Belgium with another R1 loss.

He's got about a month to go before all those juicy points from the fall of last year fall off. Hang on to your hats boys and girls, this is going to be a rocky ride downward to the challenger tour.
I don't get this one. Is the joke about cheering for him based on the fact he is so lousy or is he supposed to be cute? I clicked on the links and he doesn't seem very cute.

It would make more sense to bandwagon someone like Evgeny Korolev if this is based on looks.
Raferminator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote