MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Canadian players

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2010, 05:10 PM   #3720
country flag Emeraldhands

Emeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond reputeEmeraldhands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canadian players

Peter has a much tougher road to the main draw, if he makes the second round he will most like have Yang (Top junior 2 years ago) and if he gets past that he will get Dodig in the final round. Funny how we thought he a few weeks ago that he had a good shot against Blake, but since his loss to Rieschick, expectations have been toned down again.

On the other hand, it would be disappointing if Milos didn't make it through.

Right now I would have to rank the Canadian players in this order as to how well they are playing.
1. Dancevic
2. Polansky
3. Raonic
4. Bester
5. The rest since they are all hot/cold.

Bester should make the semi's in France and maybe even the final. How many points do you get for the semis of a 15K+H? I know you get 1, 4, ?, ?, 35. but I don't know how much for the semis and the finals.
Emeraldhands is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote