MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Canadian players

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2010, 01:43 PM   #3706
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canadian players

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
vasek really has to work out his consistency and his mental game..i mean this is just sad

he does good on futures yet at the same time can have these kinds of losses, his record when he moves from from futures is just plain awful.

its hard to imagine he's feeling pressure to do anything what with milos and peter ahead of him and presumably all the attention on milos now it should relax him, take eyes off him and allow him to do something.
I hope so. I hope you're right. He has some things he need to work on. That is very clear after this loss. But well.. It's not impossible and he is quite young. Most young guys do struggle with consistency. That's why there are so few young ones in the top 100. I do think Milos has slightly more potential than Vasek though.. He usually doesn't lose first rounds in futures and he even managed to qualify for a major! That is very good imo. I think we'll get to see more good stuff from him, but yeah.. He'll definitely have some ups and downs before he establish himself, so he's also bound to lose a few matches. He needs more consistency, though he's already better than Vasek.. Now all rests on Frank. I really hope he does well here. He seemed solid playing Davis Cup this weekend, though it's kinda hard to tell how he'll do against better guys. Because the guy he played against was awful. lol

Did anyone go to see Vasek play? Just curious of anyone who was there maybe has something to add?

I'm just wondering.. I think I read there will be another future in Canada, is this correct? So I'm guessing there will be more Canadians playing that future next week?

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote