MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pictures

Thread: Pictures
View Single Post

Old 09-22-2010, 09:27 PM   #1368
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
i get clicks from google and yahoo but it's just the page that they show when they embed the pic. if you get more clicks from the same person after that first one then congrats, they've actually click on to view the rest of your pics, and perhaps find out some more about you, but in my experience they're all one click wonders. i think people who use google and yahoo to view pics do not want to go to individual sites and galleries, they only want to stay within the original search. as far as they're concerned, the pics belong to google and yahoo

yes as i host my pics on my own hosting, i can set it up to serve out some other image to another website both google and yahoo have lately revamped their image search functioning, the obvious thing is the lightbox, so that you get to see even less of the original page for all the effort you've made to take the pics, upload them, set up the web page/galleries etc, that's all the recognition you get - a content feed for the big guys not a good use of my time for sure...
Usually when I find google in my referrals, I also have a lot of Flickr referrals from photo to photo, so I guess people click through.

I agree, but unfortunately there's nothing to do except not upload anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
Rama Yade (sport minister) is quite tall I think, not surprising
(pfff she's the best job in the world, seriously, she attends to all the big sport competitions, and congratulates the athletes after the wins...my dream LOL)
That really sounds like a dream job!