MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Let's Go For Fall Season 2010

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2010, 03:38 PM   #5
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's Go For Fall Season 2010

He was playing doubles today and they lost . Nico is still exhausted and I think they are not a great double team atm. Nico says he was playing today because it was important for Arno. After i saw the match saturday i don't think Arno is as poor to win only 3 match in 6 months in doubles so surely a problems to play with differents partner or an injured Nico. Pity he's not healthy for him and for their team.

After the doubles Arno went in stands to watch Adrian losing to Paulo and on WLT they report some words of Arno http://www.welovetennis.fr/open-de-m...arnaud-clement. He says that he doesn't know Lacko but he wants to be focus on himself trying to be fit. He says that he doesn't think partnering Mika in the next weeks and says that everything is OK with Nico. Well I'm not convinced by his last answer They all always losing . For Tomorrow no streaming but Arno will surely need to serve better than he did Saturday.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 610x.jpg (58.9 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by soulage : 09-21-2010 at 04:06 PM.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote