MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2010, 03:01 PM   #970
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Soozka dear, no!!!
I'm so sorry you got it that way!!! You see, I'm Romanian, so, naturally, I'm not necessary accoustomed with all the saying in the English language.

When I saw your comment, I wanted to say something nice & fun and "three's a crowd" came to my mind, but you see, I thought it actually reffers to ...well, a threesome...and since we were three MaratSafinStyleApreciattors, I found it hilarious!

But never, ever, would i want to suggest that you intruded in my conversation with Inez.

A big hug, dear

I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding...really.
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote