MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2010, 10:44 AM   #969
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soozka View Post
Another one here, little_masha, who likes Marat's style. I'm fascinated by his T-shirts; think they're great fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soozka View Post
Hi little_masha,

The saying which I know is "Two's company - three's a crowd." and it means that the third person is not wanted there.

I apologise for intruding in your discussion with Inez.
LOL - well it would be a bit tragic as a message board if this is the case - as far as I am concerned - the more the merrier - welcome to our side of the 'Maratstyle' debate...