MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2010, 04:57 AM   #945
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post
sorry for duplicating the pics - i have been away for a few days and when I saw heidi's pics on the previous page(s) on my iphone, the two I posted above didn't show up... admittedly, my 3g iphone is a hunk of junk.. I assumed I had seen all the pics so didn't scroll back - i'm happy to remove the post all together.

the ed hardy thing is most likely an american phenomenon - and if/when i see pics of him going forward, i really don't care what he's wearing he could wear a paper sack and look amazing - i'm just being nit-picky...
...hey, i don;t mind the double posting really....can't have too much of a good thing, right! talking of being nit-picking -
...I would love to take Marat shopping for clothes, actually - I mean, he'd probably have to be drugged, or something, otherwise it would be worse than pulling teeth what with all the whining and rolling of eyes and looking at his phone that would be going on - and the proviso would have to be try everything on - just to TRY it ( I would be a one-person Trinny&Suzannah) - I mean, there is so much good fashion for men out there some of which would really suit him - but he's just not that interested in clothes I fear (although I though it quite funny that he lambasted the whole 'label' thing but of course knew he was wearing D&G in that photo shoot with Zhenya recently...lol)....although I have to say, more recently he's started to go from the super-grungy t-shirts to these checked shirts and a suit jacket....this disturbs me SLIGHTLY....but he wears what he feels comfortable in and doesn't stink too bad, right - meaning presumably, with mama Rausa being away with Dinara recently, he's worn all his t shirts more than once and they are currently lying on the corner of the bathroom floor with Fenusya sleeping in the middle of the pile - waiting for mama to pop round on a laundry run.....