MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2010, 03:17 AM   #940
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_masha View Post
Inez, your comment is trully nice! Quite refreshing, if you ask me, to see somebody who doesn't criticize his style, but actually likes it...from what i've seen the general consensus is that Marat's style is public offense.

I, too, like his style, not necessary for estetical reasons, but simply because I love a laid back man who dresses like he doesn't take himself too seriously and who makes no excuses for wearing probably even his car key around his neck!

And Belovyan is very cool!! I heart Yuri Belovyan! Where can I read moe about him, what does he do for a leaving? )

In regards to who inluenced who, I belive that Belovyan influenced Marat a lot at first, but that after Marat "grew up" the influence became mutual.

Anyway, to me, this friendship is one of the most interesting things about him, because I see it as genuine male bonding.

The appartment, however, cries "interior designer". But that's ok, we should all do what we know best...
If you are interested in Yuriy and his work - check out his website:http://www.beloyvan.ru/about.aspx?