MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ARTICLES AND INTERVIEWS OF JUAN

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2005, 02:55 PM   #21
country flag JuanChuffy007

JuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ARTICLES AND INTERVIEWS OF JUAN

Quote:
EBAY AUCTION From January 4-14 you can bid on signed goods from your favorite Spanish sports stars (including JC of course)!

The benefits of the auction will go to the construction of houses and the maintenance of a hospital in Anatapur (India), through the Vicente Ferrer Foundation.

The objective of this auction is to collect funds to construct houses in one of the poorest zones in southern India. This region will serve to house the influx of migrants as they move inland as a result of the tsunami that devastated 2,260 kilometers of the coast of India.

JC has donated a complete tennis kit and a training jacket.

http://www.jcf.blogspot.com/

So cool!

awwwww, he looks so hot (ok I can't even see his face but still )! I like his clothes!

Last edited by JuanChuffy007 : 01-06-2005 at 03:00 PM.
JuanChuffy007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote