MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - David Nalbandian in Davis Cup, 17-19 September 2010, Lyon, France,

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2010, 07:43 PM   #91
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David Nalbandian in Davis Cup, 17-19 September 2010, Lyon, France,

Quote:
Originally Posted by novanora View Post
I know, it's such pity that both of Nalby and Pico have the chance in the match, but neither of them gets one point. Anger, spreading UEs, and losing control of the match, this happened a lot before his long-time injury, and now it still happens. I know i shouldn't say they are already dead, after all there are still two more days, but the result of today will be a big strike on the whole team.

I was way too nervous to post during David's match, but it's always nice to read your comment and report Tim. Time to go sleeping now, I will still follow the doubles match tomorrow, but don't think i will go to check any news and comments for the match today.
Bye Crystal!

Today was rock bottom. There can only be better days. I won't go reading anything either. Heart already hurts too much.
Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote