MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2010, 10:59 AM  
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

From an Italian wine blog (translation). In the comments, "THE GREAT SAFIN ... is true and was very kind."
Marat and lawyer Giuseppi Grammauta at l'Enoteca Marcucci, Pietrasanta, Tuscany, 12 August 2010.

Those jeans look mighty familiar, looks like he's been wearing them since 2006 at least (see below pic),
if not before. Ralph Lauren pre-Wimbledon dinner, Froebel House, Roehampton, London, 21 June 2006.
L to R: Kristian Pless, Randy Lu, Ivo Heuberger, Marat and Tommy.

Actually Marat's anti-throwaway-fashionism is kind of adorable I find, not that he looks "derelicte", but that
he wears his clothes to the absolute limits of their utility and is evidently incapable of throwing anything away.

From an article dated 19 August 2010, Marat at Smash Club, Cavalière, Provence/Côte d'Azur. According
to another article, Marat spent part of his summer with Gennady Timchenko (oligarch) who owns the club.

L to R: Timchenko, Patrice Hagelauer (used to coach Yannick Noah), Marat and Eric Taille, manager of the club.
I think IPP stands for "International Petroleum Products".

Last edited by monkey247 : 09-18-2010 at 09:02 AM.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote